Project management and coordination of internal projects
Internal project management, coordination, and ad-hoc risk management.
RIIS’ project management plan mainly serves to track and formally document the internal projects of the client.
RIIS is currently responsible for organising and liaising 10 major projects which have 90 sub-projects and over 500 different tasks. The projects range from infrastructure modernisation, IT modernisation, CI change, cyber security, physical security and the organisation’s expansion to other provinces.
RIIS’ work scope includes and is not limited to:
- Project scheduling, documentation, and support;
- Project risk management; documentation, communication, and mitigation;
- Development of operating procedures;
- Improving existing financial models;
- Procurement coordination, planning, and risk management;
- Implementing effective channels of communication; and
- Systematic quality assurance.
RIIS continues to work closely with the client to assist in the management and implementation of current projects, and the development of prospective projects that are aligned with our client’s strategic goals.